The Perrières is famous for its monumental size and is now home to the spectacular “Mystery of the Faluns”*, which has
made it one of the most visited sites in Anjou. As you progress from cave to cave you will enjoy the magnificent beauty of the
site and its geological and human history.
You will be amazed by a series of imaginative works, blending art and science, plunging you into a magical underground and underwater world.
An informative film, exciting lighting, walls glowing blue, a ballet of jellyfish, a water mirror, a shark, a whale and atmospheric music… An unforgettable experience for the whole family!
Allow from 45 minutes to one hour
*One star in the 2021 Michelin Guide Vert
• From February 5 to June 12: 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. every day except Monday (open on holidays)
• From June 13 to September 11: every day from 10 am to 7 pm
• From September 12 to November 13: 10am-12:30pm and 2pm-6pm every day except Monday
• Last access 45 minutes before closing time
• Visit accessible to people with reduced mobility Quality Tourism Label
Adults: 7 € – Children from 5 to 11 years old: 4,50 € -Youths from 12 to 18 years old, students, jobseekers, disabled people: 6 €